Complete ICT Support
AzteQ specialises in providing accredited, tailored, ICT support services for around 65 schools. Our model is based on a dedicated Service Desk with a web-based portal for client access and on-site engineering site attendance.
Our core service provision incorporates the following:
- Admin and Curriculum systems; remote and on-site hardware and software support
- Service Desk logging and remote fix, with scheduled engineering site attendance
Customer engagement is an ongoing and positive process. In terms of our own Service Level Agreement (SLA) delivery, we encourage constant communication via the Service Desk, the on-site ICT engineering team and through client management review meetings.
In particular, the review meetings are used as an opportunity to:
- Discuss the SLA
- Highlight issues, both tangible and potential
- Develop the ICT strategy
- Provide updates on technology advances and device/system availability
This process provides a forum where AzteQ aims and hopes to be regarded as part of the school team and provides the opportunity for improvement and performance enhancement for all parties.
Our SLAs are underpinned by:
- A wealth of experience in operating in the Education sector
- Confidence in performance; local schools provide excellent references for our service provision
- A competitively priced solution
AzteQ is directly responsible for ensuring that the ICT infrastructure and systems are performing to specification. We are responsible for regular proactive performance checks. These include ensuring that the school’s administration and curriculum servers together with workstations are correctly patched, secure and working efficiently, and recommending alterations or upgrades where appropriate.
We also liaise with 3rd parties to resolve hardware/software issues, maintain the inventory of ICT equipment and hold a detailed record of the ICT service requests via the Service Desk.
To gain a view from our clients, please view our customer testimonials.