Our modern and innovative support service helps staff and pupils alike to harness ICT and improve learning. We have a strong reputation, enhanced by our standard of service, together with our friendly and personalised approach. Our service provision is curriculum advancing, proactive and cost effective.
Customer hotline 01442 244444
AzteQ can provide you with an IT consultant to assist in identifying the main ICT challenges your school faces, in order to help with the following:
- To create and develop a clear ICT strategy to fit the school's needs
- To survey LAN infrastructures and determine areas for improvement
- To advise on future technologies and provide suggestions as to where ICT budget would be best utilised
- To help guide the school through technological challenges and offer cost savings for all ICT areas
AzteQ provides consultancy to all schools, including thoses that are new build or are planning expansion. Our project management ensures that the entire ICT infrastructure is installed and maintained to the correct specification and with scalability to future proof the school's ICT network.
Specifically we can provide advice on and install the following:
- Network installation; Cisco/HP/Dell/Linkys
- Windows Server 2008 design/build/administration
- Windows 7/Vista/XP installation and support
- IPT design, installation and support
- Audio visual design, installation and support, touch screens, IWBs, projectors, PA systems
- Apple installation and support
- Email systems including Exchange
- ICT suite design and installation
- Laptop/Fizzbook/Tablet consultancy, supply, installation and support
Our vast experience of ‘ICT in education’ ensures we can add true value to the school's IT environment.